The RCA ANT1650 flat indoor antenna is designed specifically for digital TV signals. Gives more precise directional reception than analog signals to provide consistent performance.
You have to be a little patient when finding a location to place it, but when you find the right area, you won’t be disappointed in the picture you receive.
It supports 1080 resolution reception and outperforms traditional antennas. Enhances response by amplifying weak signals with included removable amplifier. Preserves signal purity with Extremely Low Noise (ELN) circuitry. It is a built-in coax cable and a one-year limited warranty.
- Patented design specifically for 360 degrees digital TV reception eliminates adjustments
- Receives local HD and DTV broadcasts and supports 1080 resolution
- Enhances reception with included amplifier and purifies signal with ELN circuitry
- Slim paintable profile in black to blend with high tech components
- Removable amplifier and built in 6′ coaxial cable
- Attractive Design
- Fast Setup
- Simple Controls
- Sleek design
- Some HD channels
- Size is a bit bigger and thicker than Mohu leaf, which is much more expensive than RCA.
RCA ANT1650 flat indoor antenna is designed specifically for digital TV signals. It works great! Easy to set up! Sleek and attractive appearance. It supports both UHF and VHF frequency. The thing also looks pretty sleek. For optimal results, better put it closer to the windows. Highly recommand.