Why pay all that money every month to dish, directv or your local cable company when you can use the Winegard HD7694P High Definition VHF/UHF Antenna ample other content via the internet.
This antenna was easy to install and works great. Its compact enough to put it in the attic and it will work fine if you are within the range of the antenna, even on windy days it locks in to all channels. Signal strengths are strong and I probably won’t need my rotor anymore. This one is definitely the right choice.
- High Gain On Both Vhf and Uhf Frequencies For Uninterrupted Dtv
- Precision Mounted Electronics For Ultra Efficient Transfer Of Digital Signal
- 2009 Dtv Transition Ready
- Hi Vhf/Uhf Antenna Optimized For Channels 7¿69
- Range Up To 50 Miles
- Physical Characteristics – Dimensions – 13 inches Height x 35 inches Width
- Physical Characteristics – Form Factor – Yagi
- Technical Information – Application/Usage – Television; Technical Information – Impedance – 75 Ohm
- Attractive Design
- Fast Setup
- Straight forward
- gread price and best quality
- Relatively small size
- Still needed a preamp for Ch 6
I would recommend this product for anyone looking to disconnect from Cable TV. The ease of installation makes this a great decision.It was able to receive ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, LWN, ION TV, and some others (all in HD) from my area in Clarksville TN.
Hope this reviews can helps you, as these were the details I looked for when trying to decide which antenna to buy. it is easy to install and good enough for my needs. I guess installing it higher would make it even better. Recommend it.